Throughout each year MCC provides 7-8 internship opportunities for Anabaptist students or students who attend Brethren in Christ or Mennonite Colleges to meet the following goals:
- Strengthen the relationship between MCC and Anabaptist educational institutions
- Support partners with useful human resources
- Provide meaningful learning opportunities for students
- Serve as an entrée/”foot in the door” into working with MCC
- Increase young adult participation in MCC
It is the expectation of the intern to cover costs of transportation to and from assignment and visa and medical costs.